Comment on page
Setup header & footer
- In the content dashboard, hover over the page or blog post that contains your global content, then click Edit.
- Within the page editor, header and footer on your template are labeled with a global content icon ( before the pencil icon ). This global content icon will appear directly on the module group in the editor, or in the module listing in the Content tab on the left panel.
- Click the global content then click Open in global content editor. This will open a new content editor specifically for your global content.
- In the upper right, click the View all to see a list other assets using this global content in the template. Select another asset to preview how the changes you've made to your global content will impact that page or blog post.
- When you're done editing your global content, click Publish to [X] assets in the upper right. These changes will be applied to all pages and blog posts using a template that includes this global content.
In the left panel of the global content editor page, click the Content tab, then click the Logo module in the left panel.
From there you can upload your logo to override the default logo or change the URL of the logo. You can also click Edit default logo in this domain to change the default logo.
In the left panel of the global content editor page, click the Content tab, then click the Primary navigation module in the left panel.
On the global content editor page, click the Content tab in the left panel. You will see a list of modules. Each module corresponds to a column in the footer. Just click the module you want to edit change its content.