Comment on page
Create a page
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- In the upper right, click the Create dropdown menu and select Website page or Landing page.
- Click a theme you want to use for the page.
- Hover over a template and click Preview in the upper right to see how it will appear on desktop or mobile device. To create a new page with this template, click Use template in the upper right.
You can pick the Home template if you want to create a homepage.
- Give your page an internal page name and click Create page.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over an existing page in your dashboard and click Edit.
In the Contents tab on the left, you can view and edit all the modules in your page template. If your page contains global content, such as a page header, you'll edit this in your page within the global content editor.
To edit a module's contents, hover over the module and click the pencil icon.
Some module types, such as headings, can be edited inline directly on the page preview. Clicking a module will also open its editing options in the left panel. Learn more about common content options for each module type.
To view a complete list of all modules on your page, click the Contents tab on the left panel. Then click a specific module from the list to edit its content options.
Please note: only edits made during the current session in your web browser will be available to undo or redo. If you refresh the page editor, your previous edits will no longer be available.
Please note: other style options available for each module can vary depending on your page template.
To edit your page settings and add some basic page information, click the Settings tab at the top of the page editor:
- Internal page name: the internal page name is the name you added when you first created the page and is referred to in the dashboard. It is not shown to visitors.
- Page title: the title that displays in the tab at the top of your web browser when the page loads.
Tips: leave empty or "/" in the Content slug field to set this page as the homepage. Please ensure you changed the content slug of your current home page ( if exists ) before.
- Add page to a menu: add the current website page you're working on to a new or existing advanced menu in your content settings.
- Meta description: the content that will appear in search results below the page title.
- Featured image: click to toggle this switch on for a specific image to be featured when your page is shared on social media. Click Upload to select an image from your computer or Browse images to select an image from your files tool.
In the upper right, click Preview to see how your page will appear to website visitors on different device types. You can also test personalization and smart content in the preview. Learn how to customize the way your page appears on a mobile device.
- 1.Device preview: click Open in new window to see a live preview of your page in a new tab in your browser. This preview link will work before your page is actually published. Click Copy shareable link to copy the link to your clipboard to share it with your team. In order to view the preview link, your teammates must be logged into HubSpot.
- 2.Smart preview: click the Preview as dropdown menu to preview how your page will appear for different contacts in your database.
- 3.Device type: click Mobile + Tablet to see a live preview of your page on a phone or tablet device. Click Desktop to see a preview of how your page will appear on a web browser.
After you've added your content, optimized it for search engines, and previewed how it will look to visitors, you're ready to publish your page.
- Click the Publish or schedule tab and select Publish now to publish immediately, or Schedule for later to publish this page at a future date and time.
- If there are any required items missing from your page, you'll see an alert in the upper right corner of the Publish button.
- Once you've finished completing all the required items for your page, click Publish.